Today we are featuring the beautiful home of Blair from @patina_pine. Her home filled with antiques has so much character with a fascinating green and white Christmas decor throughout the house. We swear we have never seen such amazing neutral perfection.
Table of contents
- 1. Floor to ceiling living room perfection
- 2. Garland adorned living room chandelier
- 3. Cozy holiday coffee table decor
- 4. Christmas reading nook
- 5. Antique hutch draped with winter garland
- 6. The most magical Christmas dining room
- 7. Natural Christmas motif in the kitchen
- 8. Alluring Christmas bedroom decor
- 9. Peach-toned guest bedroom holiday decor
1. Floor to ceiling living room perfection
We love everything from the ceiling to the floor in this room. What a perfectly cozy space. The wreath on that chandelier is just fabulous. We love how the beautiful white mantel is snuggled between a couple of small green and flocked Christmas trees. And all the blankets throughout the room give a definite snuggly and warm feeling!
If you look closely there are fine little Christmas details in every corner, like that fluffy ball garland on the trunk coffee table, or the charmingly decorated reading nook, on the right from the front door. That garland around the front door is just like from a storybook. We are sure that the gorgeous Christmas tree loves its reflection in that stunning arched mirror.
2. Garland adorned living room chandelier
3. Cozy holiday coffee table decor
4. Christmas reading nook
5. Antique hutch draped with winter garland
The whole scene in this little corner is absolute perfection. This distressed antique hutch is beautifully decorated with a simple green garland, a mini wreath, and a few pine cones. The cozy factor is given by the thrown blanket on the floor and that single knitted Christmas sock on the side of the hutch.
The mirror above the hutch gives an image that there are more mini trees up there than the actual number of them. So everything looks simple but is very beautifully thought of, like that pile of books on the piano stool.
6. The most magical Christmas dining room
Who says holiday dining tables have to be decorated with holiday china? Pinecones, fresh garlands, and flowers play off the vintage china in a natural motif. We love the garland draped around the mirror like that!
7. Natural Christmas motif in the kitchen
The natural motif continues in this room as well, with the use of pinecone and greenery wreaths, the natural garland above the kitchen window, to the white flowers atop the kitchen island. If you have a dark-colored kitchen, Blairs’ Christmas kitchen decor is such an inspiration. Now go, and get your kitchen all decked out for Christmas.
8. Alluring Christmas bedroom decor
We love the symmetry in this alluring Christmas bedroom decor. Using “winter” decor for Christmas is a good idea because you can leave it up from December to spring. The green winter theme goes perfectly with the white metal bed and the whitewashed brick wall.
9. Peach-toned guest bedroom holiday decor
The antique bed frames of this guest bedroom are adorned by the unique peach-toned Christmas decor. This unique colorway goes from the snow embroidered throw pillows, the peach-colored tree flowers, to the flower art pieces hung aside the rustic window frames. The perfect symmetry around this Christmas tree makes it stand out even more.
- Christmas homes – Shiplap walls decked out for Christmas
- Christmas homes – Red, white and green Christmas decor
- Cheerful Elegance in black and white – Black and white Christmas decor
- Christmas homes – Modern Farmhouse Christmas Decor
- Christmas homes – Spectacular garland game
- Christmas homes – Neutral Style Christmas decor
- Christmas homes – Christmas home decor of an antique lover
- Christmas homes – Cheerful Red and white Christmas home decor