If you are planning to decorate in red, white, and green for Christmas, Alee from @whitewoodfarmhouse has a Christmas home decor that is an absolute inspiration. She created a pristine backdrop that lets holiday accents shine. Red accent pillows, whimsical red and white stripes, and deep greens are arranged all throughout her home for achieving a festive atmosphere.
Table of contents
- 1. Magical front door scene
- 2. Decked entryway halls
- 3. Entryway bench with Christmas decor
- 4. Red, white and green Christmas living room
- 5. Christmas decorated log burner
- 6. Festive dining room decor
- 7. Christmas table decorations
- 8. Whimsical Christmas tree
- 9. Striped Christmas ornaments
- 10. Cozy farmhouse bedroom decor
- 11. Symmetrical kids room decor
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Magical front door scene
Garlands, wreaths and festive bows are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Alees’ incredibly magical front door scene. That big front door wreath makes for the ultimate festive welcome. The rustic milk jugs with mini Christmas trees add a farmhouse touch to this wonderfully festive porch.
2. Decked entryway halls
What a view….Alee certainly has been busy decking those halls. What a beautiful way to be welcomed. The greenery on the board and batten and those adorable stockings, adorn the entryway bench in a jolly way.
3. Entryway bench with Christmas decor
4. Red, white and green Christmas living room
Nothing brings the spirit of Christmas in a home like a cozy fire and Christmas lights. Having a white living room makes a perfect canvas for colorful Christmas decor. The red pillows on the sofa give so much holiday character to the room. We also love all the copper accents and green bottles on the mantel, that go perfectly with that draped garland.
5. Christmas decorated log burner
6. Festive dining room decor
Alees’ delightful dining room is filled with festive flare. She had the unique idea of placing a slim mirror as a base for the centerpiece. She filled it with muted green garland mixed with different kinds of taper candles, and copper details that match the plate chargers. This is definitely a table that you’ll want to sit on and eat Christmas dinner with the family.
7. Christmas table decorations
8. Whimsical Christmas tree
Placed on a white table skirt and covered with striped ornaments and ribbon, this sophisticated flocked tree creates a happy, humble welcome.
9. Striped Christmas ornaments
10. Cozy farmhouse bedroom decor
This beautiful farmhouse bedroom is decorated in the same spirit as the rest of her home. Alee used a lot of red and plaid pillows, a cozy red throw blanket, greenery, and a rustic farmhouse sign to create a cozy festive feeling.
11. Symmetrical kids room decor
A super creative way to decorate the kids’ room for the holidays is to add symmetry to the decor as well. Alee added symmetry with the matching trees and the red matching pillows, and that lit-up blanket ladder makes the room look super bright and cozy.