The last, but certainly not the least, to share in our Christmas homes series for this year is the beautiful fixer-upper home of Jami from @farmhouse905. She says she is by no means an interior designer, but her home filled with custom decor pieces made by her husband is certainly one to keep an eye out for. The shiplap walls of her beautiful space are all decked out for Christmas, so let’s take a look.
Table of contents
- 1. Holiday jingle at the front porch
- 2. Christmas decorated porch swing
- 3. Festive entryway
- 4. Rustic farmhouse Christmas decor for the Living room
- 5. Christmas mantel decor
- 6. Candy Cane Christmas Kitchen
- 7. Christmas adorned farmhouse sink
- 8. Shelves with Christmas decor
- 9. Holiday spirit in the dining room
- 10. Rustic Christmas tablescape
- 11. Home office Christmas decor
- 12. Cozy Christmas bedroom
- 13. Faux fireplace with Christmas decor
- 14. Bunk bed Christmas decor
- 15. Girls bedroom Christmas decor
- 16. Merry master bathroom
- 17. Christmas vanity
- 18. Kids bathroom Christmas decor
- 19. Holiday decor for the laundry room
- 20. Laudry shelves with holiday spirit
1. Holiday jingle at the front porch
The charming duo of potted mini trees stands guard at the beautiful green front door, while a pinecone filled Christmas wreath and the letter to Santa mailbox greets the guests with a holiday jingle. The birch logs placed on the white crate give a rustic look to this jolly porch. The black porch swing is beautified with Christmas pillows thrown on a cozy blanket.
2. Christmas decorated porch swing
3. Festive entryway
This Christmas decorated entryway features, decorative holiday pillow, a few holiday signs, potted mini trees, and a crate filled with ornaments. The green holiday wreath and red cozy blanket add to the festive look as well.
4. Rustic farmhouse Christmas decor for the Living room
The german schmear on the fireplace provides the perfect foundation for a rustic farmhouse Christmas decor. The green bead garland gives this mantel a charming finishing touch. And the white knitted Christmas stockings bring the cozy factor to her green and white holiday decor. Jami gave her living room some extra holiday cheer by strategically placing green festive ornaments inside the coffee table centerpiece.
5. Christmas mantel decor
6. Candy Cane Christmas Kitchen
Jamis’ kitchen looks beautiful and ready for all that Christmas baking. She utilized the Santa mugs as her focal point decor on the kitchen open shelves. Also, we love the unique idea of a Christmas countdown calendar for added festivity. The “Candy Cane” and “Merry” signs go perfectly with the green garland draped over the kitchen window. Jami added some dazzle to that garland by adding battery-operated lights, kudos for the idea!
7. Christmas adorned farmhouse sink
8. Shelves with Christmas decor
9. Holiday spirit in the dining room
The view of this Christmas dining room decor puts us in the holiday spirit. The textured neutrals and holiday motifs evoke a rustic spirit on this dining table.
10. Rustic Christmas tablescape
11. Home office Christmas decor
12. Cozy Christmas bedroom
The living room doesn’t have to be the only place in your house with a Christmas tree. Adding one can make your Christmas bedroom in the ultimate cozy space. The splash of red on this Christmas tree is paired with the red and plaid throw pillows, and the metal Merry Christmas sign complements the white shiplap wall in a festive manner.
13. Faux fireplace with Christmas decor
14. Bunk bed Christmas decor
This custom-made bunk bed covered in buffalo check bedding has the perfect layout for adorable holiday decor. The top of the bed is draped with prelit garland, and the Christmas throw pillows and the pop of red in the throw blanket make this kids’ room the perfect cozy space for the holidays.
15. Girls bedroom Christmas decor
The pastel hues from the walls on this girls bedroom are complemented by the soft pink holiday decor. A mini Christmas tree and a basket full of ornaments are all you need for a merry holiday touch.
16. Merry master bathroom
In this master bathroom, the holiday spirit is brought with simple elements like the merry wreath signs, joy printed towels, and the tall vase filled with winterberry branches.
17. Christmas vanity
18. Kids bathroom Christmas decor
An easy swap to make in a bathroom is decorating the counter with something more festive, like the mini Christmas tree decor elements and a wooden reindeer.
19. Holiday decor for the laundry room
Jami set the holiday feeling in her laundry room with subtle winter decor elements. And we certainly want a laundry basket filled with a Christmas tree, more than one filled with dirty laundry.